Any IT jobs available out there?

Thread: Any IT jobs available out there?

Any IT jobs available out there?

Looking to recommend two people for work:

1. Server Admin: Highly skilled in Microsoft Servers, MS Exchange 2003/7, MS Active Directory, etc. Has some skills in many appliances including Riverbed, Barracuda spam filter, and Mailfoundry. Is experienced in Blackberry support and familiar with DELL server hardware. Has EMC storage (Celerra/Centera) experience.

2. Network admin: Familiar with Cisco routers, PIX's, & ASA firewalls, HP ProCurve switches, DELL switches, network monitoring software, some videoconferencing, has provider side experience, has worked with VOIP, QOS, MPLS, and has some knowledge of UC.

If you know of anything available regarding the above positions, please PM me and let me know. These are people I'm trying to help out.

Dan

I know that my brother just called me and said they're hiring more people on his team at United Health group in the cities. Mostly server stuff from what I understand. Might be worth a shot?
    02 SVT Pitch Black Focus #4312 - Borla 2.5" catback, 67mm TB, Steeda STS, Steeda chromoly strut tower brace, and more to come.

Yes, if you can PM me more information like a contact #/ E-mail address, I would love to pass that along..

Thanks!

PM'd
    02 SVT Pitch Black Focus #4312 - Borla 2.5" catback, 67mm TB, Steeda STS, Steeda chromoly strut tower brace, and more to come.

PM'd

Registered Users
    I don't know the whole situation Dan. But if you are doing what I think you are, that's a very cool thing that most people wouldn't go so far with.

I also let my brother know to expect an e-mail.

Thanks again Miller.