Hi all - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all

Suuupp Brah.

Yeah man....got your message from MF. Sorry dude, im working all day that saturday. So i can't. I'm aiming for the AVF show next month though. Should come on out to that.

Registered Users
    Work? Who needs work? What is work??

:P jk

I'll try and make it up there one of these days for something man. Maybe one day after my ATC classes start again we can meet up when my classes are out.
    Last edited by maxshuty; 08-04-2010 at 08:51 PM.
    X-Charged 4.0, HI-PO 2.8 pulley with lots of other bells and whistles

sounds good itd be cool.

Hey, Max - it just occured to me that I should have an avatar of Sierra Sue II (the pic is a different Mustang, Gunfighter, which is based in Iowa). You wouldn't happen to have a suitable picture of her, would ya?
    Wise Old Geezer say, "It is better to be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Registered Users
    Actually I do have one on my phone somewhere that should work great. I'll try and search for it tomorrow, if I dont have it uploaded to this thread by tomorrow afternoon just shoot me a PM or post here and remind me too. I would do it now but I'm just about to go to sleep.
    If you're still coming down on saturday shoot me a PM and let me know, you could cruise with the rest of the group down to Austin (if your not already?) Also if you have time saturday I could call Bruce or Kyle out at AAFI and see if they could move some stuff around and let us take some pictures with our Mustang CARS with the P51! I think if I give Kyle a hard time he'll do it for me.

I have a whole bunch of film pics of Sierra Sue, but may not have any digital pics. It's hard to say where the prints are - there are too many boxes of film pics to dig through without dedicating a weekend. I've got 89U reserved for Saturday after the car show - my wife and I are attending the cruise from 3,000 feet... weather permitting. We'll probably see you at the show - we take a "shortcut" from West Concord down to Austin.
    Wise Old Geezer say, "It is better to be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Registered Users
    Last edited by maxshuty; 08-06-2010 at 11:54 AM.